Chogoku Air Water Yamaguchi co-fire power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
The Chogoku Air Water Yamaguchi co-fire power station, also known as the Hofu plant, is a proposed 112-megawatt (MW) co-fired coal and biomass power station in Yamaguchi prefecture, Japan.
The map below shows the location of the plant in Bouhu city.
Background on Plant
Description of Expansion
Project Details for Misumi power station Expansion
- Sponsor: Air Water & Energia Power Yamaguchi Corporation
- Parent Company: Chugoku Electric Power
- Location: Bouhu city, Yamaguchi prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 34.0425004,131.5847852 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross Capacity: 112 MW
- In service: 2019
- Coal Type: biomass and coal
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Federation of Electric Power Companies of Japan, "Principal Thermal Power Plants (1,000MW or greater)", Federation of Electric Power Companies of Japan, accessed August 2009.
- "バイオマス･石炭混焼発電所建設計画に係る環境影響評価の検討開始について," Chugoku Electric Power Company press release, 3 September 2014
- “Operation and Construction Plans of Coal-Fired Thermal Plants in Japan,” Kiko Network, 17 October 2014
- "エア･ウォーター＆エネルギア･パワー山口株式会社の設立について," Energia, 平成27年2月26日
- 2017 Annual Report, Energia, Aug. 4, 2017
- Hofu Biomass-coal mixed Power Plant, Kiko Network, accessed July 2019