Chongli Steel Manufacturing Co., Ltd. plant
|This article is part of the Global Steel Plant Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The map below shows the location of the steel plant in Handan, Hebei Province, China.
Because all the smelting equipment has been assigned to other enterprises, the company is currently included in the list of steel enterprises to be revoked.
The company's production capacity has been withdrawn as a whole in 2017.
- Private/State ownership: mixture (Shexian State-owned Assets Management Committee 22.36%)
- Parent company: Tianjin Iron Works 77.65%, others 22.35%
- Owner: Tianjin Iron Works 62.9234%, Shexian Longsheng State-owned Assets Operation Co., Ltd. 22.36%, Tiantie Laofu Industry Co., Ltd. 14.72%
- Other language plant name: 崇利制钢有限公司 (Chinese)
- Location: Jingdian Town, She County, Handan City, Hebei Province
- GPS Coordinates: 36.602468, 113.755744 (exact)
- Plant status: closed
- Start year: 2003 (age 18–19) (year company was established)
- Production capacities (thousand tonnes per annum):
- Steel product category: finish rolled
- Steel products: general carbon steel, high-quality carbon steel, continuous casting billet, round steel and rebar
- Steelmaking process: integrated(BF）
- Primary steel production equipment: 1 blast furnace (BF) (1x505m³), 1 basic oxygen furnace (BOF) (1x35-tonne)
Articles and resources