Chongqing Longqiao power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Chongqing Longqiao power station (重庆中机龙桥热电厂) is a 400-megawatt (MW) cogeneration coal-fired power plant in Chongqing Municipality, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, 9 Longdian Road, Longqiao, Fuling District, Chongqing Municipality.
Background on Plant
However, with no developments since 2014, the additional units appear shelved.
- Sponsor: China Sinogy Electric Engineering Corporation
- Location: Longqiao, Fuling District, Chongqing Municipality, China
- Coordinates: 29.7070772, 107.3033145 (exact)
- Status: Unit 1-3: Operating; Units 4-6: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: Unit 1: 300 MW; Units 2 & 3 - each 50 MW; Units 4-6: each 80 MW
- Type: Circulating fluidized bed
- In service: Units 1-3: 2014
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: