Chongqing Shizhu power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Chongqing Shizhu power station (重庆石柱发电厂) is a 700-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Chongqing DC Municipality, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, near Xituo Town, Shizhu Tuija Autonomous County, Chongqing Municipality.
Background on Project
China Datang is currently building a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total planned capacity of 700 MW in Chongqing Province. One unit was completed earlier in 2014, and the second was completed by the end of 2014. 
- Sponsor: Chongqing Datang International Shizhu Power Generation Co., Ltd.重庆大唐国际石柱发电有限责任公司
- Owner: Datang Intl Power Generational Co.,Ltd. 69.9988%; Chongqing Energy Investment Group Co., Ltd. 30.0012%.
- Parent Company: China Datang
- Location: Xituo Town, Shizhu Tuija Autonomous County, Chongqing Municipality, China
- Coordinates: 30.3899703,108.2202055 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- In service: 2014
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: