Chuanning Biotechnology captive power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Chuanning Biotechnology captive power station (四川科伦药业伊犁川宁生物技术公司自备电厂) is a 325-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Yingye'r Town, Ili, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Yingye'r Town, Ili, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China.
The Chuanning Biotechnology captive power station was commissioned in 2014 to serve the Chuanning Biotechnology Company's antibiotic production project in Ili, Xinjiang, China. The facility mainly provides steam (500 tons of industrial steam per hour), and electricity for the production of antibiotics. Construction for the plant began in April 2011. The initial cost for the entire project (including the antibiotic facilities) exceeded seven billion RMB; two billion of which was dedicated to meeting various environmental standards. In the first half of 2016 alone, however, Chuanning Biotechnology spent around 1.7 billion RMB on environmental protection.
The power plant is equipped with desulfurization, denitrification, and dust removal technology; major pollutants from the antibiotic production facilities include COD (chemical oxygen demand), NH3-N, NOx and SO2. At full production, the coal plant uses around one million tons of coal annually.
- Sponsor: Chuanning Biotechnology Co
- Parent company: Kelun Pharmaceutical
- Location: Yingye'r Town, Ili, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, China
- Coordinates: 43.9361, 81.1606 (exact)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source: Yibei coal mine (unconfirmed)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 325 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 135 MW (start-up in 2014)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 135 MW (start-up in 2014)
- Unit 3: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 55 MW (start-up in 2014)
- Number of employees: ~3000
Articles and Resources
- "伊犁川宁生物技术股份有限公司". www.klcnsw.com (in 中文). Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- "伊犁川宁生物技术有限公司自备电厂-东北电力大学就业信息网". jy.neepu.edu.cn. September 10, 2019. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- "投资超过20亿元 川宁生物多举措应对环保"拦路虎"_中国经济网——国家经济门户". www.ce.cn. August 13, 2018. Retrieved 2021-06-10.
- "伊犁川宁生物技术有限公司". xueqiu.com (in 中文). March 25, 2015. Retrieved 2021-06-10.