Chuanwo Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Chuanwo Coal Mine was built in 1985. It underwent a merger and reorganization in 2009 with the production capacity increased from 0.66 million tons/year to 1.2 million tons/year. The reorganization and integration project was officially put into production on July 3, 2015. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.2 million tons/year.
At about 14:10 on July 7, 2020, an electromechanical accident occurred at Chuanwo Coal Mine, and one person was killed.
- Operator: Shanxi Shuguang Chuanwo Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Shuguang Coal Coke Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Chenjialing Village, Xiahua Township, Hejin City, Yuncheng City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.758679, 110.605126
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 70.07 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 38.69 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Lean coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 12.8439 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2010