Chuncheon CHP power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Chuncheon CHP power station is a 470-megawatt (MW) liquefied natural gas power station in Gangwon province, South Korea.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Chuncheon, South Korea.
- Owner: Chuncheon Energy [100%]
- Parent: Hanjin Heavy Industries [unknown %]; POSCO [unknown %]; Korea Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) [unknown %]
- Location: Chuncheon, Gangwon, South Korea
- Coordinates: 37.8759, 127.7104 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 470 MW
Articles and Resources
- "MHPS Receives Order for GTCC Power Generation System Adopting Latest M501J Gas Turbine for Cogeneration Power Plant in Korea". Mitsubishi Power, Ltd. Archived from the original on March 8, 2021. Retrieved March 17, 2021.
- "Home". 춘천에너지. Archived from the original on November 26, 2020. Retrieved March 17, 2021.
- "www.cmak.or.kr/upload/ENG/Shinhan.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on March 9, 2021.