Churchie Pipeline is a natural gas pipeline in Australia.
The pipeline connects the Churchie gas field near the town of Surat to the Queensland gas grid via the Silver Springs-to-Wallumbilla pipeline.
- Operator: Mosaic Oil (49%), Santos (51%)
- Current capacity: 17 terajoules per day (15.7 million cubic feet per day)
- Length: 6 kilometers / 3.7 miles
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2003
The Churchie Field was discovered in 2001 near the town of Surat in Queensland's southeast. By 2002 Mosaic Oil and Santos had purchased rights from the Queensland owned gas company. The Churchie pipeline was online by 2003, a 6 kilometer pipeline that connected the new Churchie gas field to existing pipelines and the Queensland grid. 
Articles and resources
- "Churchie pipeline gets the go-ahead" Energy News Bulletin, April 30, 2018
- Churchie Pipeline, AEMC, accessed August 2018
- "Mosaic and Santos Get Approval for Churchie Field" Rigzone, April 30, 2018