Ciecierzyn Gas Field (Poland)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Ciecierzyn Field is an operating gas field in Poland.
The location of the field in Poland is not known.
- Status: Operating
- Operator: Polskie Górnictwo Naftowe i Gazownictwo SA (PGNiG)
- Discovery year: 1988
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Ciecierzyn Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|cumulative production||gas||Not applicable||172||million m³||2017|||
|production||gas||Not applicable||15||million m³/y||2019|||
|reserves||gas||economic resources (PGI)||187||million m³||2019|||
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "PGI 2020 Gas fields list" (PDF). Polish Geological Institute. December 31, 2019. Archived (PDF) from the original on March 19, 2021. Retrieved March 19, 2021.
- "Wielkie drążenie". pb.pl. Archived from the original on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- "infolupki.pgi.gov.pl/sites/default/files/czytelnia_pliki/Create%20Czytelnia/1_oil_and_gas_-_tender_blocks.compressed.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.