Cilegon PTIP Power Station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Indonesia and coal|
Cilegon PTIP Power Station is a 40-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Cilegon, Banten, Indonesia.
The satellite image below shows the Indorama Petrochemicals plant in Cilegon, Banten, Indonesia, where the plant is located.
Background on Plant
The project was built to power the Indorama petrochemicals plant in Cilegon, which makes textiles.
- Sponsor: PT Indorama Petrochemicals
- Parent company: Indorama Ventures PCL
- Location: Cilegon, Banten, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -6.0238894,105.9501269
- Status: Operating
- Gross Capacity: 40 MW
- Type: Subcritical
- Start date: 2017
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Annual Report 2016-2017, Indo Rama Synthetics (India) Limited