Cilegon power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Cilegon power station is a 740-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the province of Banten, Indonesia.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Margasari, Indonesia.
- Owner: PT Indonesia Power [100%]
- Parent: PT PLN (Persero) (Perusahaan Listrik Negara) [100%]
- Location: Margasari, Banten, Indonesia
- Coordinates: -5.9306, 106.1042 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 740 MW
Articles and Resources
- "www.indonesiapower.co.id/id/produk-dan-layanan/produk/Pages/PLTGU%20Cilegon%20OMU.aspx". Archived from the original on March 11, 2021.
- "repit.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/gbu-ip-semarang1.pdf" (PDF). Archived (PDF) from the original on March 12, 2021.
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1000874 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- "Cilegon Gas Turbine Combined-Cycle (GTCC)". Power Technology. Archived from the original on March 10, 2021. Retrieved March 16, 2021.