Cimarron River power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Cimarron River power station is a 50-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of Kansas, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Liberal, United States.
- Owner: Sunflower Electric Power Corporation [100%]
- Parent: Sunflower Electric Power Corporation [100%]
- Location: Liberal, Seward, Kansas, United States
- Coordinates: 37.1611, -100.7619 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 50 MW
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2020". Archived from the original on April 18, 2021. Retrieved October 13, 2021.
- "www.sunflower.net/about-sunflower/". Archived from the original on September 17, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.