Cline Mining Corporation
The Cline Mining Corporation has significant metallurgical coal property interests in British Columbia, Canada and in Colorado, U.S.A. Cline Mining Corporation is a mine development company focused on the exploration and development of metallurgical steel making coals in Canada and the U.S., iron ore in Madagascar and the Cline Lake Gold Mine Property in northern Ontario, Canada.
Cline's coal interests are
- via its wholly owned subsidiary the New Elk Coal Company, Cline owns the New Elk Mine in Colorado;
- the Lossan coal mine project in the Falthead Valley in the northeast coalfield of British Columbia. The company notes that in February 2010 the government of British Coumbia banned any mining in the Flathead region and that as a result the company has written off expenditure incurred to date.
- the Lodgepole coal mine project in the Crows Nest coalfield in south eastern British Columbia. The mine is 48 kilometres south east of Fernie;
- Sage Creek Coal mine project, which is also in the Flathead Valley;
- Cabin Creek coal mine project, which is also in the Flathead Valley.
Cline Mining Corporation – Toronto
BCE Place 161 Bay Street, 27th Floor
Canada, M5J 2S1
Cline Mining Corporation - Vancouver
650 West Georgia Street
Suite 2950, PO Box 11578
Canada, V6B 4N8
Tel: 1 416 572 2002
Fax: 1 416 572 2201
Email: info AT clinemining.com
Articles and resources
Related SourceWatch articles
- "Cline New Elk Mine rehabilitation update: Miners access all coal seams in New Elk Coal Mine" Digital Journal, June 21, 2010.
- Cline Mining Corporation, "Revised Annual Information Form for the year ended November 30, 2009", February 28, 2010, pages 14-15.