Clipper (GC299) - Murphy Oil and Gas Asset (Federal offshore, United States)
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Clipper (GC299) - Murphy Asset is an operating oil and gas asset in the Gulf of Mexico in the United States. For all federal offshore assets, the asset name is based on the name of the field and the name of the operator.
The map below shows the exact location of the asset in the Gulf of Mexico in the United States.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 27.6680, -90.1640 (exact)
- Operator: Murphy E&P. Company
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Clipper (GC299) - Murphy Asset
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||gas||Not applicable||9.5||million m³/y||2020|||
|production||oil||Not applicable||0.45||million bbl/y||2020|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "OGOR-A". Bureau of Ocean Energy Management. August 15, 2021. Archived from the original on September 16, 2021. Retrieved August 15, 2021.
- "Geographic Mapping Data in Digital Format". Bureau of Ocean Energy Management. August 2, 2021. Archived from the original on September 16, 2021. Retrieved August 15, 2021.