Clonmel–Waterford Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Clonmel–Waterford Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Ireland.
The pipeline starts in Clonmel, Ireland, and runs to Waterford, Ireland.
- Parent company: Gas Networks Ireland
- Length: 40.0 km / 24.9 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): Clonmel_Waterford
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- "Where does Ireland's gas come from and what determines its price?". Ireland 2050. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor