Cluden to Brighouse Bay Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Cluden to Brighouse Bay Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Scotland, the United Kingdom.
The pipeline runs from Cluden, Dumfries County to Brighouse Bay, Kirkcudbrigth County.
- Operator: Gas Networks Ireland (GNI)
- Parent company: Ervia
- Current capacity: 35 million cubic feet per day
- Length: 31 mi / 50 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2018
The pipeline was built at a cost of €100 million and commissioned in December 2018. The pipeline feeds into the [Scotland-Northern Ireland Gas Pipeline (SNIP)].
Articles and resources
- Cluden to Brighouse Bay, Gas Networks Ireland, accessed December 2019
- Cluden to Brighouse Bay gas pipeline past halfway mark, BBC News, May 2, 2018
- Gas begins flowing through €100m pipeline linking Ireland and Scotland, Irish Times, Dec. 19, 2018