Cluster No. 13 (BCCL)
Cluster No. 13 (BCCL) is a group of underground coal mines operated by Bharat Coking Coal Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India, with a combined capacity of 0.5 million tonnes-per-annum (MTPA) in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.
The operating mines include Murlidih 20/21 pits. The Bhatdih and Moonidih mines are currently closed.
The map below shows the exact location of the Moonidih coal mine in Cluster 13, in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.
- Sponsor: Bharat Coking Coal Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India
- Coordinates: 23.741811, 86.351874 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: Murlidih 20/21 pits (0.18 MTPA), Bhatdih (0 MTPA), and Moonidih mines (0 MTPA).
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Mining method: underground
Articles and resources
- BCCL, WJ Area, Overview, accessed March 30, 2020