Cluster No. 14 (BCCL)
Cluster No. 14 (BCCL) is a pair of coal mines operated by Bharat Coking Coal Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India, with a combined capacity of 0.4 million tonnes-per-annum (MTPA) in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.
The operating mine is Lohapatti underground. The Lohapatti opencast mine is currently proposed.
The map below shows the approximate location of the Lohapatti coal mine in Cluster 14, in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.
- Sponsor: Bharat Coking Coal Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India
- Coordinates: 23.741811, 86.351874 (approximate)
- Status: Operating and Proposed
- Capacity: 0.4 MTPA (Total) - Lohapatti underground (0.03 MTPA); Lohapatti opencast (0.375 MTPA).
- Reserves: 9 MT
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Mining method: underground and opencast