Cluster No. 15 (BCCL)
Cluster 15 (BCCL) is a group of four underground coal mines operated by Bharat Coking Coal Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India, with a combined capacity of 0.325 million tonnes-per-annum (MTPA) in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.
The 3 operating mines include: Madhuband, Kharkharee, and Phularitand. A fourth mine, Dharmabandh, is currently closed.
The map below shows the approximate location of the Cluster 15 coal mines, in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.
- Sponsor: Bharat Coking Coal Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Mugma, Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India
- Coordinates: 23.777120, 86.239117 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: Madhuband (0.113 MTPA), Kharkharee (0.092 MTPA), Phularitand (0.12 MTPA), Dharmabandh (O MTPA)
- Reserves: 382 MT Total. Madhuband (286.6 MT), Phularitand (116.06 MT)
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Mining method: underground
- Source of financing: