Cluster No. 7 (ECL)
Cluster No. 7 is a group of underground and opencast coal mines operated by Eastern Coalfields Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India, with a combined capacity of 0.74 million tonnes-per-annum (MTPA) in Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal, India.
The operating mines include Barmondia, Bhanora West mines, Chakballavpur, and Manoharbahal.
The map below shows the approximate location of the Cluster No. 7 coal mines in Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal, India.
- Sponsor: Eastern Coalfields Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal, India.
- Coordinates: 23.729521, 86.993622
- Status: operating
- Capacity: Barmondia (0.03 MTPA), Bhanora West (0.13 MTPA), Bhanora West opencast (0.5 MTPA), Chakballavpur (0.04 MTPA), Manoharbahal (0.04 MTPA).
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Mining method: underground and opencast
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- http://www.easterncoal.gov.in/notices/environment/20170524cluster07.pdf Environmental Compliance], March 2017