Cluster No. 9 (BCCL)
Cluster 9 (BCCL) is a group of seven underground and opencast coal mines operated by Bharat Coking Coal Limited, a subsidiary of Coal India, with a combined capacity of 6.55 million tonnes-per-annum (MTPA) in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.
The operating mines include: Bararee, Jealgora, Jeenagora, Joyrampur, Lodna, and South Tisra mines.
The map below shows the approximate location of the Cluster 9 coal mines, with the Lodna mine in the center of the frame, in Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India.
- Sponsor: Bharat Coking Coal Limited
- Parent company: Coal India
- Location: Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India
- Coordinates: 23.729089, 86.4431996 (approximate)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 6.55 MTPA Total.
- Reserves: 438.5 MT Total.
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Mining method: underground and opencast