Cocanada power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Cocanada power station is a proposed 1,176-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Andhra Pradesh, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Kakinda - East Godavari District, the state of Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Sponsor: Athena Energy Ventures Pvt Ltd.
- Parent company: Athena Energy Ventures Pvt Ltd.
- Location: Kakinda - East Godavari District, the state of Andhra Pradesh, India
- Coordinates: 16.9891, 82.2475 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 1,176 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 1,176 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)