Coevorden Oil and Gas Field (Netherlands)
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Coevorden Field is an operating oil and gas field in the Netherlands.
The map below shows the exact location of the field in the Netherlands.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 52.6520, 6.6750 (exact)
- Operator: Nederlandse Aardolie Maatschappij B.V.
- Owner: Nederlandse Aardolie Maatschappij B.V. (100%)
- Parent: Royal Dutch Shell (100%)
- Discovery year: 1948
- Production start year: 1950
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Coevorden Field
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||condensate||Not applicable||0||million bbl/y||2019|||
|production||gas||Not applicable||158||million m³/y||2019|||
|reserves||gas||proven extractable resources||2 207||million m³||2010|||
- million m³ = million cubic meters
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "NLOG Datacenter Field Overviews". Dutch Oil and Gas Portal. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved February 9, 2021.
- "Files interactive map". Dutch Oil and Gas Portal. February 2021. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved February 9, 2021.
- "www.nam.nl/nieuws/2018/zuid-drentse-olie-en-gasindustrie-zet-deuren-open/_jcr_content/par/textimage.stream/1540827210736/73d3f33e067bc5756efda4c32985088a66581ed8/nam-magazine-open-bedrijvendag-drenthe-2018.pdf" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on August 31, 2021. Retrieved September 27, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 2138004JQD1KA2GSC430 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- "NLOG Datacenter Field Production Figures". Dutch Oil and Gas Portal. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved February 10, 2021.
- "Release data Annual Report per 01/01/2010". Dutch Oil and Gas Portal. January 1, 2010. Archived from the original on June 2, 2021. Retrieved February 24, 2021.