Cologno Monzese power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Cologno Monzese power station is a 50-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Milan, Italy.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Cologno Monzese, the province of Milan, Italy.
- Sponsor: Edison SpA
- Parent company: Electricite de France
- Location: Cologno Monzese, the province of Milan, Italy
- Coordinates: 45.5336, 9.2631 (approx.)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 50 MW
Articles and Resources
- Cologno Monzese thermoelectric power plant | Edison
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 549300X3UK4GG3FNMO06 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019