Columbia Gulf Transmission
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Columbia Gulf Transmission is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from the Gulf of Mexico to connecting pipelines in Louisiana, Tennessee, Kentucky, and West Virginia.
- Operator: Transcanada
- Current capacity: 1.7 Billion cubic feet per day
- Proposed capacity:
- Length: 3,341 miles / 5,376 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 1996
Articles and resources
- Columbia Gas Transmission, Wikipedia, accessed September 2017
- Columbia Gulf Transmission, A Barrel Full, accessed Dec. 2017
- Columbia Gulf Transmission Transcanada, accessed Dec. 2017
- Three Digit Pipeline Code List for Index of Customers (Form 549B), FERC, accessed Dec. 2017
Related SourceWatch articles
Wikipedia also has an article on Columbia Gulf Transmission (Columbia Gulf Transmission). This article may use content from the Wikipedia article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License].'