Combigolfe power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Combigolfe power station is a 425-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the department of Bouches-du-Rhone, France.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Fos-sur-Mer, the department of Bouches-du-Rhone, France.
- Sponsor: Engie Energy France
- Parent company: Engie SA
- Location: Fos-sur-Mer, the department of Bouches-du-Rhone, France
- Coordinates: 43.4072, 4.8676 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 425 MW
Articles and Resources
- European Pollutant Release and Transfer Register (E-PRTR), European Union, version 16 (May 2019).
- Transparency - Plant Units Engie, accessed December 2019
- Global Energy Observatory ID 2746, accessed January 2020
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 17W100P100P01679 accessed November 2019
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 17W100P100P01679 accessed October 2021
- "Registre national des installations de production et de stockage d'électricité (au 31/01/2022) - data.gouv.fr". www.data.gouv.fr (in français). Retrieved 2022-05-23.