Concepcion Semirara power station
|This article is part of the GEM.wiki coverage of the The Philippines and coal|
The Concepcion Semirara power station was a proposed 90-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Concepcion, Iloilo, the Philippines.
The map below shows the vicinity of Concepcion, Iloilo, the Philippines.
Background on Plant
In September 2008 DMCI Power Corp. submitted a plant to build a 3 x 30 MW coal-fired plant to the Panay Power Supply Consortium. The plant was estimated to coast P7 billion and was scheduled to go online in July 2010.
The plant was never built and is cancelled.
- Sponsor: DMCI Power Corp.
- Parent company: DMCI Holdings
- Location: Concepcion, Iloilo, the Philippines
- Coordinates: 11.204942, 123.102393 (approximate)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross Capacity: 90 MW (3 x 30 MW)
- Projected in service: 2010 (originally)
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- DMCI Power eyes Panay co-ops' requirements, PhilStar, Sep. 10, 2008