Concerned Citizens of Carroll County
From Global Energy Monitor
Concerned Citizens of Carroll County are dedicated to responsible stewardship of Missouri's environment. They believe in:
- Property rights of the individual, and the civil rights of all.
- Uncontaminated and undiminished water supply.
- Unpolluted and well-managed natural resources.
- Energy conservation.
- Renewable energy research, development, and use.
- Decreased reliance on fossil fuels.
- Agriculture and agribusiness heritage as the foundation of our quality of life.
- A safe and healthy future for our children.
- Safe, uncontaminated food production and acquisition.
- Improved economy without sacrificing any of the above.
Targeted coal plant proposals
Location: Norborne, MO
Group website: Concerned Citizens of Carroll County
Contact: mail [at] c4assoc.org