Corby power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Corby power station is a 407-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Northamptonshire County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Corby, Northamptonshire County, United Kingdom.
- Sponsor: Electricity Supply Board (ESB)
- Parent company: Electricity Supply Board (ESB)
- Location: Corby, Northamptonshire County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 52.5104, -0.6814 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 407 MW
Articles and Resources
- Digest of UK Energy Statistics (DUKES) United Kingdom Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 635400UFHDIQCDZ6JK11 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Global Energy Observatory ID 2770, accessed January 2020