Cornerstone Oil Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Cornerstone Oil Pipeline is an oil pipeline in Ohio, the United States.
- Operator: Marathon Pipe Line LLC
- Owner: MPLX
- Parent company: Marathon Petroleum Corporation
- Capacity: 180,000 barrels per day
- Length: 50 miles
- Diameter: 16 inches
- Status: Operating
- Start year: 2016
The non-binding open season for the pipeline was announced in 2014.
According to June 2020 data from the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), the pipeline runs from Harrison County, Ohio, to a Marathon Petroleum-owned refinery in Canton, Ohio.
Articles and resources
- Petroleum & Other Liquids, Movements, Energy Information Administration, June 4, 2020
- Marathon moving forward with Cornerstone pipeline, Oil and Gas Journal, April 1, 2015
- "Cornerstone Pipeline & Utica Build-Out Projects Non-Binding Open Season". www.mplx.com. Retrieved 2022-03-02.