Cottbus CHP power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Germany and coal.|
Cottbus CHP power station is a 82-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in the state of Brandenburg, Germany.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in the state of Brandenburg, Germany.
- Sponsor: HKW Heizkraftwerksgesellschaft Cottbus mbH
- Parent company: Stadtwerke Cottbus GmbH
- Location: the state of Brandenburg, Germany
- Coordinates: 51.7627, 14.3454 (approx.)
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 82 MW
- Unit S1: Coal-fired subcritical, 82 MW (start-up in 1999)
Articles and Resources