Coyote Creek Mine
Coyote Creek Mine is a lignite coal mine in North Dakota, United States.
The map below shows the location of the mine, near Beulah, in Mercer county, North Dakota.
The Coyote Creek Mine is operated by the Coyote Creek Mining Company , a subsidiary of North American Coal and is in operation since June 2016. The mine supplies lignite to the Coyote Station trough truck and conveyor belt.
- MSHA ID: 3201028
- Owner: Coyote Creek Mining Company LLC
- Parent company: North American Coal
- Location: Beulah, North Dakota
- GPS coordinates: 47.176611, -101.889931
- Production: 1,0706,344 short tons (2019)
- Type of coal: Lignite
- Mine type: Surface
- Number of employees:
Articles and resources
Related GEM.wiki articles
- Coal and jobs in the United States
- Coal phase-out
- Headquarters of U.S. coal mining companies
- Global list of coal mining companies and agencies
- North Dakota and coal
- Proposed coal mines
- Existing U.S. Coal Plants
To see a listing of coal mines in a particular state, click on the map:
- "Coyote Creek Mine", Lignite Energy Council, May 3, 2020.