Nord–West Anbindungsleitung Gas Pipeline (NOWAL)
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Nord–West Anbindungsleitung Gas Pipeline (NOWAL) is a gas pipeline in Germany.
The pipeline runs between the German towns of Rehden in Lower Saxony and Drohne in North Rhine-Westphalia. It connects with the NEL Gas Pipeline, the Rehden-Hamburg Gas Pipeline, and the MIDAL Gas Pipeline at Rehden; and with the Wardenburg-Werne Gas Pipeline at Drohne.
- Owner: GASCADE Gastransport GmbH
- Length: 26 km / 16 miles
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2017
NOWAL is listed as on the European Network of Transmission System Operators for Gas (ENTSOG) Ten Year Network Development Plan as TRA-F-291. The 2020 iteration of that report lists the commissioning year as 2020.
Articles and resources
- ENTSOG TYNDP 2020 - Annex A - Projects Tables, ENTSOG, accessed January 2020.
- Construction of NOWAL pipeline (DN 1000), Vorwerk, accessed Jan. 16, 2020.
- The NOWAL, GASCADE, accessed January 2020.
- Ziegenhagen, Linus (2020-09-15). "Analysis of Promoters' Submissions — ENTSOG TYNDP 2020" (in Deutsch). Retrieved 2020-12-01. soft hyphen character in
|title=at position 24 (help)