Cristobal Colón power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Cristobal Colón power station is a 391-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Huelva, Spain.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Huelva, the province of Huelva, Spain.
- Sponsor: Endesa SA
- Parent company: Enel SpA
- Location: Huelva, the province of Huelva, Spain
- Coordinates: 37.2156, -6.9430 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 391 MW
Articles and Resources
- Annual Report 2018 Endesa
- Our History
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1006404 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 18WCOL4-12345-CF accessed November 2019
- Spanish Electricity System 2018 Report Red Eléctrica de España, August 1, 2019
- Red Eléctrica de España (July 15, 2021). "Spanish Electricity System 2020 Report: Electrical energy generation". REE corporate website. Retrieved November 18, 2021.
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)