Crodux Slavonski Brod power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Crodux Slavonski Brod power station is a proposed 600-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Slavonski Brod-Posavina County, Croatia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Slavonski Brod, Slavonski Brod-Posavina County, Croatia.
Crodux, entirely privately owned by Ivan Cermak, was supposed to complete this plant in 2019. In 2021 Mr. Cermak announced he was selling the Derivatives branch of his business and would invest the proceeds in the plant's construction.
- Sponsor: Crodux Energetika d.o.o.
- Parent company: Crodux Energy
- Location: Slavonski Brod, Slavonski Brod-Posavina County, Croatia
- Coordinates: 45.1631, 18.0116 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 600 MW
- Phase 1 Combined-cycle unit: 240 MW
- Future Expansion: 360 MW
Articles and Resources
- Combined Cycle Gas Power Plant Slavonski Brod, European Commission website, last updated March 13, 2018.
- Croatia’s Crodux Plin to open gas-fired power plant in 2019, ICIS, September 14, 2015.
- Croatia: Crodux sale funds will be invested in Slavonski Brod gas-fired power plant, Serbia Energy, Jan 20, 2021
- Slovenia's Petrol to buy Croatia's Crodux Derivati Dva, See News, Jan 18, 2021
- Crodux Energy, Crodux, accessed Apr 9, 2021