Crodux Slavonski Brod power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Crodux Slavonski Brod power station is a proposed 600-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Slavonski Brod-Posavina County, Croatia.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Slavonski Brod, Slavonski Brod-Posavina County, Croatia.
- Sponsor: Crodux Energetika d.o.o.
- Parent company: Crodux Plin
- Location: Slavonski Brod, Slavonski Brod-Posavina County, Croatia
- Coordinates: 45.1631, 18.0116 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 600 MW
- Phase 1 Combined-cycle unit: 240 MW
- Future Expansion: 360 MW
Articles and Resources
- Combined Cycle Gas Power Plant Slavonski Brod, European Commission website, last updated March 13, 2018.
- Croatia’s Crodux Plin to open gas-fired power plant in 2019, ICIS, September 14, 2015.