Croix-de-Metz (Toul) power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Croix-de-Metz (Toul) power station is a 413-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the department of Meurthe-et-Moselle, France.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Toul, the department of Meurthe-et-Moselle, France.
- Sponsor: Total Direct Énergie
- Parent company: Total Direct Énergie
- Location: Toul, the department of Meurthe-et-Moselle, France
- Coordinates: 48.6934, 5.9147 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 413 MW
Articles and Resources
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 969500AZY2G5SSJC5G90 Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation, accessed January 2020
- Open Power System Data December 2018
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 17W100P100P00123 accessed November 2019
- Registre national des installations de production d'électricité et de stockage Government of France, 2018