Croix-de-Metz (Toul) power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Croix-de-Metz (Toul) power station is a 413-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the department of Meurthe-et-Moselle, France.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Toul, the department of Meurthe-et-Moselle, France.
- Sponsor: Total Direct Énergie
- Parent company: TotalEnergies SE
- Location: Toul, the department of Meurthe-et-Moselle, France
- Coordinates: 48.6934, 5.9147 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 413 MW
Articles and Resources
- Total Direct Energie tops 5 million customers in France, BusinessWire, Apr 28, 2021
- Total changes name and direction, Energy Live News, Jun 2, 2021
- Open Power System Data December 2018
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 17W100P100P00123 accessed November 2019
- Registre national des installations de production d'électricité et de stockage Government of France, 2018
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 17W100P100P00123 accessed October 2021
- "Toul CCGT Power Plant". www.eib.org. Retrieved 2022-05-23.