Crossbow - Anschutz Oil and Gas Asset (Wyoming, United States)
|This article is part of the Global Oil and Gas Extraction Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
Crossbow - Anschutz Asset is an operating oil and gas asset in the state of Wyoming in the United States. For all non-wildcat fields in Wyoming, the asset name is based on the name of the field and the name of the operator.
The map below shows the exact location of the asset in the state of Wyoming in the United States.
- Status: Operating
- Coordinates: 43.5636, -105.4123 (exact)
- Operator: Anschutz Exploration Corporation
- Discovery year:
- Production start year:
Production and Reserves
Table 1: Production and Reserves - Crossbow - Anschutz Asset
|Category||Fuel Description||Reserve Classification||Quantity||Units||Data Year||Source|
|production||oil||Not applicable||0.15||million bbl/y||2020|||
|production||gas||Not applicable||33||million m³/y||2020|||
- million bbl/y = million barrels per year
- million m³/y = million cubic meters per year
Articles and Resources
- "Wyoming Production File (dl 09-13-21)". Wyoming OIl and Gas Conservation Commission. September 19, 2021. Archived from the original on September 16, 2021. Retrieved September 15, 2021.
- "Oil and Natural Gas Resources in Wyoming" (PDF). January 2020. Archived (PDF) from the original on September 30, 2021. Retrieved September 30, 2021.
- "Wyoming Wells File (09-01-21)". Wyoming OIl and Gas Conservation Commission. September 1, 2021. Archived from the original on September 16, 2021. Retrieved September 15, 2021.