Croydon power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Croydon power station is a 50-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Greater London County, United Kingdom.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Croydon, Greater London County, United Kingdom.
Whitetower Energy sold the Croydon plant, along with four other gas plants, to Rockland Capital in 2019.
- Sponsor: Rockland Capital
- Parent company: Rockland Capital
- Location: Croydon, Greater London County, United Kingdom
- Coordinates: 51.376513, -0.116222
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 50 MW
Articles and Resources
- Portfolio, Rockland Capital, accessed Apr 14, 2021
- Capacity Market Register 2024-25 (T-4) - 13_04_2021, Electricity Market Reform Delivery Body, Apr 13, 2021
- Capacity Market, United Kingdom, Mar 1, 2019
- Portfolio: Natural Gas Simple Cycle, Rockland Capital, accessed Apr 14, 2021
- Company, Rockland Capital, accessed Apr 14, 2021
- WhiteTower Energy Croydon, Google Maps, accessed Apr 14, 2021
- Review of an Environmental Permit for an Installation subject to Chapter II of the Industrial Emissions Directive under the Environmental Permitting (England & Wales) Regulations 2016, UK Environment Agency, 2016