Crux Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Crux Gas Pipeline is a proposed gas pipeline in Australia.
- see pipeline mapping instructions for more details
- Operator: Royal Dutch Shell
- Parent company: Royal Dutch Shell (82%), Seven Group Holdings (15%), Osaka Gas Holdings (3%)
- Length: 165 kilometers
- Diameter: 26 inches
- Status: Proposed
- Financing: FID slated for 2021
- Associated infrastructure: Prelude FLNG Terminal
Articles and resources
- Crux Project, Offshore Technology, accessed Aug. 18, 2021.
- Kevin Morrison, Australian regulator okays Shells Crux gas field plan, Argus Media, Aug. 6, 2020, accessed Aug. 18, 2021.
- Kelvin Sam, Shell to re-tender for Crux deck around mid-2021, Connect Upstream Insight, May 5, 2021, accessed Aug. 18, 2021.