Csepel power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Csepel power station, also known as Csepel II power station, is a 402-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Budapest County, Hungary.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Budapest, Budapest County, Hungary.
- Sponsor: Alpiq
- Parent company: EOS Holdings SA [44%]; Primeo Energy AG [26%]; Consortium of Swiss Minority Shareholders KSM [18%]; Other [12%]
- Location: Budapest, Budapest County, Hungary
- Coordinates: 47.4280, 19.0525 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 402 MW
Articles and Resources
- Csepel |
- Atel and EOS become ALPIQ, Alpiq, Dec 19, 2008
- EOS and Primeo Energie conclude acquisition of the block of Alpiq shares, Alpiq, May 28, 2019
- Alpiq as a Corporation, Alpiq, Dec 31, 2020
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1020251 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 15WCSEPELG1--GTH, 15WCSEPELG2--GTB, 15WCSEPELG3--ST6 accessed November 2019
- Global Energy Observatory ID 42667, accessed January 2020
- Alpiq – Csepel II. Erőmű, MEKH ERŐMŰVEK ÉJSZAKÁJA, accessed Apr 12, 2021
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 15WCSEPELG1--GTH, 15WCSEPELG2--GTB, 15WCSEPELG3--ST6 accessed October 2021
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_15WCSEPELG1--GTH, g_15WCSEPELG2--GTB, g_15WCSEPELG3--ST6 European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91