Cuiabá power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Cuiabá power station (Usina Termelétrica Cuiabá, also known as Mário Covas power station) is a 529-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Mato Grosso, Brazil.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Cuiabá, the state of Mato Grosso, Brazil.
- Sponsor: Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras)
- Parent company: Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras)
- Location: Cuiabá, Mato Grosso, Brazil
- Coordinates: -15.6779, -56.0223 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 529 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Sistema de Informações Georreferenciadas do Setor Elétrico (SIGEL)". Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (ANEEL, Brazilian Electricity Regulatory Agency). Archived from the original on April 9, 2020. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Home". Petrobras. Archived from the original on April 26, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Cuiaba (Mario Covas) CCGT Power Plant Brazil". Global Energy Observatory. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.