Cushing Connect Oil Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Cushing Connect Oil Pipeline is an operating oil pipeline in Oklahoma, United States.
The pipeline runs from Cushing, Oklahoma, USA to the HollyFrontier Corporation refinery in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA.
- Owner: Cushing Connect Pipeline & Terminal LLC
- Parent company: Holly Energy Partners, LP [50%]; Plains All American Pipelines [50%]
- Capacity: 160,000 barrels per day
- Length: 50 miles
- Status: Operating
- Start year: 2021
Holly Energy Partners, L.P. is a subsidiary of HollyFrontier Corporation.
Plains All American Pipeline is a subsidiary of Plains GP Holdings.
According to June 2020 data from the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), the pipeline is a joint venture (JV) between Holly Energy and Plains All American. It will connect the Cushing, Oklahoma crude oil hub to the Tulsa, Oklahoma refining complex, owned by a subsidiary of HollyFrontier Corporation.
Articles and resources
- Petroleum & Other Liquids, Movements, Energy Information Administration, June 4, 2020
- "Holly Energy Partners and Plains All American Announce Cushing Connect Joint Venture". www.businesswire.com. 2019-10-03. Retrieved 2022-03-23.
- Cushing Connect Pipeline Terminal, Audobon, accessed Aug. 27, 2021.