Cuttack Works power station
From Global Energy Monitor
Cuttack Works power station is a 110-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Cuttack, the state of Odisha, India.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Cuttack, the state of Odisha, India.
- Sponsor: Aarti Steels Ltd
- Parent company: Aarti Steels
- Location: Cuttack, the state of Odisha, India
- Coordinates: 20.5151, 85.7673 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 110 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 50 MW (start-up in 2010)
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 60 MW (start-up in 2013)
Articles and Resources