Cydsa Cogeneration Plant
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Cydsa Cogeneration Plant (Planta de cogeneración Cydsa, also known as Iquisa Coatzacoalcos) is a 114-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the state of Veracruz, Mexico.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Coatzacoalcos, the state of Veracruz, Mexico.
- Sponsor: Cydsa
- Parent company: Cydsa S A B DE C V
- Location: Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz, Mexico
- Coordinates: 18.1055, -94.3920 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 114 MW
Articles and Resources
- "Cogeneración de Electricidad y Vapor". Cydsa. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) 4469000001BNTACN9916. Global Legal Entity Identifier Foundation
- "Presencia". Cydsa. Archived from the original on May 5, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Cydsa II Cogeneration Plant". SENER. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.