Czeladz power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
Czeladz power station is a proposed 100-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Slaskie Province, Poland.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Czeladz, Slaskie Province, Poland.
- Sponsor: Elektrocieplownia Bedzin S.A.
- Parent company: Elektrocieplownia Bedzin S.A.
- Location: Czeladz, Slaskie Province, Poland
- Coordinates: 50.3173, 19.0704 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 100 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 100 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)