Czestochowa CHP power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Poland and coal.|
Czestochowa CHP power station is a 64-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Slaskie Province, Poland.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Slaskie Province, Poland.
- Sponsor: Fortum Power And Heat Sp Zoo
- Parent company: Fortum
- Location: Slaskie Province, Poland
- Coordinates: 50.8000, 19.1167 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 64 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 64 MW (start-up in 2010)
Articles and Resources