DK6 (Dunkerque) power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
DK6 (Dunkerque) power station is a 330-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the department of Nord, France.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Dunkerque, the department of Nord, France.
- Sponsor: Engie
- Parent company: Engie SA
- Location: Dunkerque, the department of Nord, France
- Coordinates: 51.0482, 2.3255 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 330 MW
Articles and Resources
- Arcelor Mittal et ENGIE : une approche innovante de réduction de consommation - Global Energie
- Transparency - Plant Units Engie, accessed December 2019
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1002722 World Resources Institute, June 2019