DS Smith Aschaffenburg Mill power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
DS Smith Aschaffenburg Mill power station is a 47-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Bavaria, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Aschaffenburg, the state of Bavaria, Germany.
- Sponsor: DS Smith Paper Deutschland GmbH
- Parent company:
- Location: Aschaffenburg, the state of Bavaria, Germany
- Coordinates: 49.9882, 9.1558 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 47 MW
Articles and Resources
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1005719 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA1337e Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Open Power System Data December 2018