DTU Cogeneration power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the |
Global Gas Plant Tracker,
a Global Energy Monitor project.
DTU Cogeneration power station is a 39-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the Region Hovedstaden, Denmark.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Lyngby, the Region Hovedstaden, Denmark.
- Sponsor: Danish Commodities A/S
- Parent company: Danish Commodities A/S
- Location: Lyngby, the Region Hovedstaden, Denmark
- Coordinates: 55.7847, 12.5228 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 39 MW
Articles and Resources