Da'an coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Da'an coal mine (阿巴嘎旗达安矿业有限责任公司达安煤矿), the construction site is located in Abaga Banner, Xilin Gol League, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, and the designed production capacity is 1.2 million tonnes per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Abaga Banner, Xilin Gol League, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
On March 18, 2019, the National Development and Reform Commission agreed to approve the construction of the Da'an coal mine project in Manitu Mining Area, Inner Mongolia, with an approved production capacity of 1.2 million tons/year. This project was an illegal coal mine that started construction without approval
- Sponsor: Abaga Banner Da'an Mining Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Inner Mongolia Dinghua Industrial Group Co., Ltd.(100%)
- Location: Abaga Banner, Xilin Gol League, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 44.997659,115.334804(exact)
- Status: Proposed 
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Workforce Size: 800-899
- Coal Field: Manitu Mining Area
- Total Resource: 47.44Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 32.6068Mt
- Coal Type:
- Mine Size: 19.77k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: